Skip to main content

What we are searching for here, seeking to accomplish and will be displaying - are the real nitty gritty dirty details of how Mitt Romney and Bain make their money. We will discuss the one issue that he really doesn't want discusssed - Paul Traub and how he confessed to lying intentionally to a federal court in perpetrating fraud on the court. Yet, inexplicably, though fraud on the court by officers of the court is such a heinous and egregious civil crime - that the U.S. Supreme Court has stated there can be NO Statute of Limitations on such acts - no investigation or arrests have transpired.

You will only get facts here, not hyperbole or conjecture. Thus, if you disagree - it is okay to do so - but you are bound by the Kos Enter One's House RULE. Many ite's chose to despire me more - for pointing out tyranny, cronyism and corruption - than those who do the bad faith acts. That is your choice - but - this is my Diary. So be nice and please stick to the facts.

Yes, this is a "personal" issue for me. Bain, Romney and their cohorts (including Goldman Sachs) - stole our company eToys by federal fraud and federal corruption. They offered me an inducement to join them and the key to the "good ole boys" club. I had been trying - all my life - to climb the ladder to make Laser the Liquidator actually be more than a coin of phrase and become part of the elite. Landing the job of eToys was my pinnacle and they offered me the Golden Goose.

But not for a nano-second, did I consider selling out those who hired me.

It is an inherent human reflex to turn a deaf ear to one who is tooting his own horn. I understand this and believe it is a valid reflex that is also  idiosyncratic. Having been on the bpttom of the social ladder since birth (a single mom/ barmaid on welfare who married men 1/2 her age [step fathers 17 when I was 12 and 19 when I anyone's thoughts of me can toss me any lower than my journey in life began and has now come full circle.

On top of that, there are seven (7) untimely deaths in this case - including a brother of an Assistant United States Attorney. The powers that be have taken my vehicles 3 times and told me (only) months later - where I could find them. Entire floors of hotels were tossed out - to force me to leave - and they attacked my family. Lost my career, life savings and friends who think I am stupid for turning down an $850,000.00 Bribe. Also lost my partner of 12 years who decided it was better - at his stage in life - to toss out his honor and join them. It broke my heart. Instead of shooting myself, which several others have done in these cases - I am still hear - fighting the man that may become the President of the United States. 1 man against a person powerful enough to have that chance and who was also powerful enough that the Department of [IN]Justice has helped him get there.

If I can choose to fight all this and keep going - what does any thoughts don't matter?

It is about Federal Fraud

There's a simple issue here - Mitt Romney, Bain - Goldman Sachs committed a conspiracy and collusion to take down a public company. Bain now owns Toys R Us that owns Kay Bee Toys - FAO Schwartz and eToys - all by federal fraud that also includes federal corruption. They are the 1% and doing evil openly and the proof is public docket records. It is Racketeering. If a legitimate investigation began today, their doors would be closed tomorrow. Being that no one in the main streame has the guts to tell the story - I must tell myself.

Mitt Romney was in charge of Bain at the time and the crimes were committed with conspiracy and collusion involving federal employees. Though some of the federal employees have left, several still remain to assure the cronyism and corruption continues to succeed. It is not only my case - it is my duty as a citizen, to arrest this nefarious behavior. One would hope that taking down crooked attorneys, Bain, Goldman Sachs and pointing out how a POTUS wannabe has benefited from federal fraud - would be of paramount concern to us all.

Why the current Department of Justice is hell bent on helping a right wing federal frauds to succeed - is beyond mind boggling. The SEC has confessed to destroying case files, the Department of Justice Office of Special Counsel destroyed case files too. The FBI raided the OSC (the whistle blower section of the DOJ) - and Scott Bloch confessed. Then he REFUSED to do 1 month in jail - for betraying his public duty and oath.

If you think such behavior is no big deal then you are not welcomed here.

Being that there are more than 100 crimes - I will do as promised with the beginning of the Romney Chronicles. You will get each and every Diary - dealing with a single criminal/ civil issue at a time. I assure you that it is interesting, conscience shocking and down right mind blowing.

With that being said - I would ask that those of you who have dirt on Mitt Romney, Bain and Goldman Sachs - please feel free to email me at laser.haas@yahoo.com. It would be prudent for you to go to a neutral internet site and set up a 1 time new email to send it to me anonymously. The Secret Service has my name - because I have stated publicly - that it is my job to bring him down from his high horse of power and corruption. An issue that was further compounded by my being that I was silly enough to go to Mitt Romney's house to say hello.

To get a Background from other websites. Here are the links to the Pittsburgh Post Gazette reprint of the Wall Street Journal story July 25, 2005 and the BankruptcyMisconduct.Com Websites on this issue.

Poll

Should people just lay down and let corruption win

9%2 votes
19%4 votes
0%0 votes
4%1 votes
66%14 votes
0%0 votes

| 21 votes | Vote | Results

EMAIL TO A FRIEND X
Your Email has been sent.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.

Add keywords that describe this diary. Separate multiple keywords with commas.
Tagging tips - Search For Tags - Browse For Tags

?

More Tagging tips:

You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?

You must be a member of a group to use this feature.

Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
(The diary will be removed.)
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?

Comment Preferences

•  Tip Jar (6+ / 0-)

If you desire a better world - be a better person.

by laserhaas on Wed Mar 28, 2012 at 11:23:56 PM PDT

•  (pssst ... change Diarys to Diaries in your title) (4+ / 0-)
    Recommended by:
    laserhaas, Bob Love, elwior, 4mygirls

You don't want trouble with the spelling Nazis, whom I probably piss off daily.

"Four more years!" (Obama Unencombered - The Sequel)

by jwinIL14 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 at 11:46:44 PM PDT

•  Please clarify (2+ / 0-)
    Recommended by:
    laserhaas, elwior

Please clarify "Many ite's chose to despire me more"

Then provide an abstract, synopsis or explanation of what your diary is about. It's a wandery mess.

"I was a big supporter of waterboarding" - Dick Cheney 2/14/10

by Bob Love on Thu Mar 29, 2012 at 12:13:37 AM PDT

•  Will Decline Bob - Clarity is coming and I am a (0+ / 0-)

wandering jew/ Christian - so sometimes I don't even make sense to myself.
      :0)

This opening a new group is due to prodding by those asking me why I am not in the fight more with Romney already. It is because I had to secretly get 3 hidden HDD's and copy them - to bring the evidences here.

Like I said, clarity is coming - and as for the "ites" -
      I don't need to bring them here (it is actually against the rules if you didn't know)

C U later............

If you desire a better world - be a better person.

by laserhaas on Thu Mar 29, 2012 at 12:23:54 AM PDT

[ Parent ]

•  Gotta love ya....... (2+ / 0-)
        Recommended by:
        laserhaas, elwior

you're like the white rabbit.

•  That's ok Whenin - exodus from this plane of (0+ / 0-)

existence is actually welcomed.

They've had me buried in a whole for a decade now and digging out has not been fun.

But I am packin  -- a bag full of Cheshire Cat Grin's - for the day it comes that justice gets done.

If you desire a better world - be a better person.

by laserhaas on Thu Mar 29, 2012 at 12:46:42 AM PDT

[ Parent ]

•  Now don't go getting all maudlin on me. (1+ / 0-)
            Recommended by:
            laserhaas

I will read the links.

•  Omg...... (2+ / 0-)
            Recommended by:
            jakebob, laserhaas

Where is the beginning? Tell it to me like I'm in 5th grade.

Is there a previous diary with the movie trailer?

•  This is the beginning WheninRome. The problem is (0+ / 0-)

I've lived this for a decade now. It is far beyond surreal and I still don't understand why the universe packed it all upon me.

Be that as it may, there are over one-hundred (100) criminal acts, man State, civil (including SEC) violations and mayhem by a vast group of co-conspirators; which is compounded by their power and blatant/ flagrant federal corruption.

As hard as it is for a victim to transcribe all that into short form for others, I must also confess (if it is not obvius enough already) that I failed English in High School ( sad to say deliberately).

Have patience with me, I have to think this thru each day and figure out how to "K.I.S.S." the story - but yet provide (unemotional and effectually) - the detailed facts germane.

If all of us hear knew 1/100th of what I know about the power, cronyism and corruption of Mitt the pitts - everyone would not be so cavalier in their assessment of his ability to get schemes to succeed.

Unfortunately, I lost home, career, life savings and even monies of friends and co-owners of eToys in this battle. Thus, beyond what's in it for me, I still have a fiduciary duty to pursue it for all their sakes. It has been rough, scarey and depressing often.

However, it is, if you think about it, a noble quest. Here I am the most lowly among us. Always on the "wrong side of the tracks" and even labeled retarded in school. Yet, I am here. Not a David v Goliath (1st of all I am far from pure). It is more like an amoeba, sitting on an Island in the mid pacfic, thousands of miles from everywhere - trying to throw air bullets at a horde of Goliaths across the sea.

Being that that can't work - one must change their strategy. How does a peon get the attention of President's or Al Capone? You throw something at them and hope they don't realize that by them under estimating you. When they turn their attention directly upon you, to destroy you. That they have failed to realize they have sort of made you equal. They have solved the problem of distance - and their hubris is assisting you with weaponary. The inflexible sword of truth will live on - long after I am gone (should they 'get me').

Now, the real battle begins. Mitt Romney getting top spot - is both a blessing and ominous. Their haughtier has built up a house of cards that cannot bare up to scrutiny and can fall long/ hard. The question is, does this amoeba have the ability to bring it down. I really don't know - but I've been throwing air bullets for a decade. You will be amazed at how much damage has been done and the level of battles won.

If you desire a better world - be a better person.

by laserhaas on Thu Mar 29, 2012 at 07:45:11 AM PDT

[ Parent ]

•  All criminals run for public office for protection (1+ / 0-)
    Recommended by:
    laserhaas

Bush in Enron's case and Fife Symington in Arizona for his Real Estate S&L fraud.

just because man invented God, does not mean that God does not exist

by MikeMcShea on Thu Mar 29, 2012 at 06:25:50 AM PDT

•  Shalom MikeMcShea - Every once in awhile, I get (1+ / 0-)
      Recommended by:
      MikeMcShea

a take or premise that I've not previously considered. Your suggestion that ganef's run for office to gain power to assure their liberty and success nefarious is

just WOW.

Then, (as I must confess I most often do) - I take a peak at the profile of the commentor. Your lack of involving made me a bit concerned. Initially too, your D on  "Sabbath Tales" gave me pause with the "RC" opening line.

Then you won me over with the cool life story and your closing.

Shalom to you - Too!

If you desire a better world - be a better person.

by laserhaas on Thu Mar 29, 2012 at 07:20:17 AM PDT

[ Parent ]

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site