Political Junkie from Birth!
Comments posted: 19 (25 days since last comment on Sun Apr 12, 2015 at 12:22 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: seldom
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 48
People Following WhizKid331: 0
WhizKid331's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by WhizKid331
- Yup, I'm Rec-begging on this one 'cus I am *angry* (if not surprised). One week ago I posted en entry titled "Color me shocked: Michigan GOP State Senator spewing nonsense" , which documented an ...85 comments 521 Recs
- 155 comments 288 Recs
- M.L. King arrested in 1958 in Montgomery, Alabama, for "loitering" outside a courtroom where there was a hearing for his friend Ralph Abernathy, founder of the Southern Christian Leadership ...37 comments 67 Recs
- Quick post as I need to leave to take my son to school (my heart is racing even though he's not at this school): In Thurston County in Washington State--no one was hurt: Nobody was hurt during a ...42 comments 119 Recs
- For most of his life, Jimmy Carter has been an advocate for human rights. In 1982, one year after leaving the Oval Office, the former US President and his wife Rosalynn Carter, founded ...582 comments 769 Recs
- The House of Representatives recently voted to eliminate the estate tax . Because of the recent vote, the topic may come up in conversations with people you know. This is an easy case to “win” ...104 comments 136 Recs
- This is an excellent video by Marina Watanabe. As an American Indian of mixed blood (my Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood says I'm 3/8s, but my reality is a bit more complex than that), I ...293 comments 322 Recs
- Martin O'Malley continues to work hard with trips to both Iowa and New Hampshire this week. In Iowa, he did a far ranging interview with Ari Melber for MSNBC/The Cyle . He talks about bringing the ...304 comments 299 Recs
- Ferguson, Missouri witnessed a takeover at the ballot box. In a city with a predominately African American population, ...90 comments 223 Recs
- I'm a Family Doctor whose private practice was recently purchased by our local hospital system. It's not uncommon. We were purchased 3 years ago along with many other practices because the hospital ...97 comments 259 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.