Like most who’ve lived a long time, I'm many people in my life, and will probably be many more before I'm done, Navy in 58: to leave life that’s going nowhere. Out in 62. Eugene in 70 my kind of place, but still love the road.
Real Name: Devon Bond
Location: Oregun, USA
Occupation: Power Industry Const.
Groups: I ♥ Democratic Socialism
Hobbies: Bicycling/Snow sports/old Volvo's
Comments posted: 2644 (0 days since last comment on Wed May 06, 2015 at 01:43 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 1
Total Comment Ratings: 2720
People Following ichibon: 13
ichibon's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by ichibon
- My father died in a VA hospital in Waco, Tx. I grew up there. He was a US Army veteran of WWII. He served in the Signal Corps along the Ledo Road in Burma. After the war he studied electrical ...5 comments 13 Recs
- It might be hard for some to believe, but the truth of the matter is that the same food deserts that are regularly reported about in America's inner cities face small towns in America where food is ...10 comments 10 Recs
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott is continuing his bizarre quest to get one kind of federal money because he doesn'...15 comments 34 Recs
- This from the Anchorage Daily News: Ethan Berkowitz surged to a decisive win over opponent Amy Demboski in the Anchorage mayoral runoff election Tuesday night. With 98 percent of the vote counted,72 comments 223 Recs
- Congratulations Alberta, Canada! With a large majority Alberta, Canada has just elected a people friendly, environment friendly premier! Great for Canada and the rest of the world!54 comments 171 Recs
- From senate.sanders.gov : Bernie Sanders on Wednesday introduced legislation to break up the nation’s biggest banks in order to safeguard the economy and prevent another costly taxpayer bailout.113 comments 210 Recs
- From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE… Headlines You Won't Read Today Quiet, uneventful day ahead for planet In exclusive agreement, book by controversial Democratic campaign operative questioning ...82 comments 52 Recs
- The sign behind him was supposed to say IDIOT, but nobody could spell it. The supposed _Jade Helm 15_ conspiracy may be the single stupidest thing to come out of Texas in 20 years, and for a state ...281 comments 219 Recs
- Oh, I just love this. And the fact that it's a ...24 comments 41 Recs
- Kaua'i Councilmember (and former Hawai'i state Environmental Quality Chair) Gary Hooser traveled to Switzerland to speak at the Syngenta shareholders meeting. He said: I'm from the island of ...24 comments 136 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.