No comment. If I toldja, I'd hafta keel you.
Location: Marin County, CA, USA
Occupation: residential remodeling contractor/self employed
Comments posted: 5487 (27 days since last comment on Wed Apr 08, 2015 at 11:57 AM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 14621
People Following sockpuppet: 18
sockpuppet's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by sockpuppet
- Democratic constituency groups opposed to war with Iran are furious that New York Democrat and Senate Minority Leader "heir apparent" Chuck Schumer is threatening to scuttle the possibility of a ...125 comments 199 Recs
- Another unarmed black man has been shot dead by a white police officer. The video can be watched here . I will not be posting or otherwise sharing it online. I do not want to contribute to the ...375 comments 334 Recs
- I was in an abusive relationship 23 years ago. He was a monster. When I finally got away from him I didn't date again for 17 years because I couldn't figure out what signs I had missed and didn't ...182 comments 266 Recs
- Originally published in Tikkun Daily Speaking at the J Street conference in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday, White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough amplified President Obama's policy rift with ...193 comments 373 Recs
- Michael S. Schmidt, the New York Times reporter who broke the original Hillary Clinton email story on Monday evening (yes, the one that's already been dismantled ) followed it up on Thursday with a ...449 comments 173 Recs
- Sorry, Boehner. She's the only thing ...185 comments 107 Recs
- I was in Selma, Alabama on the historic Freedom Day to register voters. Tensions were high and leaders were escalating their tactics. I saw the inequality and violence that African-Americans ...49 comments 295 Recs
- The Arkansas Times is out with an expose on Arkansas Rep. Justin Harris with shocking revelations that he and his wife gave their adopted 6-year-old and 3-year-old daughters to Eric Cameron Francis,298 comments 284 Recs
- Emily Miller describing the details of the burglary that prompted her to buy a gun. Emily Miller is a reporter for Fox 5 in Washington, D.C. She's also an NRA-backed gun advocate who has sought to ...16 comments 25 Recs
- This week's coverage of Hillary Clinton's email is sleazy journalism. I don't get emotionally involved with any politicians or candidates. But I am concerned to see the United States dropping to #49 ...365 comments 122 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.