Southern born and raised, Vietnam era liberal, Auburn Univ. grad, retired. Love both contemporary and early blues.
Location: Nevada, United States
Comments posted: 56 (321 days since last comment on Mon Jul 07, 2014 at 12:24 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 5
People Following tejanablue: 2
tejanablue's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by tejanablue
- First, the good news. Don Imus called to say "Thank You!" After your recent comments about the Obama girls, no one will remember why they were mad at him. That was really white of you. ...158 comments 183 Recs
- Holiday season is upon us, and, as seems always to be the case, beloved friends are in trouble. Our own TiaRachel has fallen on hard times: her electric service has been cut off, she has no ...139 comments 214 Recs
- Just a little ditty from our Local Rag, The Oregonian. Now, I'll be honest, the Oregonian has not impressed me much for the last couple of years, but I happened to catch a Dead Tree edition at a ...21 comments 36 Recs
- Welfare. My father considers it a dirty word. TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families) and SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) and WIC (Special Supplemental Nutrition Program ...300 comments 371 Recs
- "What did you do to piss god off so much he killed your child?" My mother-in-law carried those words to her grave. Her second child died a few days after birth from a heart defect. That was how her ...190 comments 404 Recs
- Perhaps the only relationship in my life more complicated than the one with my mother was that which my father and I enjoyed endured. For years, and until my father's death, I was completely ...61 comments 44 Recs
- One never knows what religious leaders/priests are going to do or say in an effort to slam homosexuality and/or gay people. Well, one Russian Orthodox Priest has decided to kill two birds with one ...215 comments 97 Recs
- Chris McDaniel’s campaign manager and Mississippi state Senator, Melanie Sojourner, took to Facebook on Independence Day – not to express her patriotism but to swear she will never ever endorse ...56 comments 34 Recs
- We live in a society with a wildly varied history. Some of that history is admirable. Nonetheless, we also know that part of that history reveals a deep well of sickness as part of our society's ...4 comments 5 Recs
- By Carolyn Shore Aresu as Libby Shaw. Texas voters have witnessed more than our fair share of Rovian scorched earth politics and personal character assassination campaigns that serve to anger, bore ...14 comments 53 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.