I'm a life-long resident of the DC suburbs. Public school music teacher, animal lover, fiber artist and lover of antiques. I hope to leave the world a better place than I found it.
Home Page: http://fakeamerican.blogspot.com
Diaries published: 1 (0 days since last diary on Fri May 29, 2015 at 05:15 PM PDT)
Comments posted: 1014 (0 days since last comment on Fri May 29, 2015 at 05:21 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: seldom
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 5
Total Comment Ratings: 0
Most Recommended Diary: Martin O'Malley to Make an Announcement on Saturday, 21 comments, 5 recommends
People Following musiclady: 1
musiclady's Most Recent Diaries:
If you are in the Baltimore area on Saturday morning May 30, you can RSVP to attend Martin O'Malley's announcement at 10:00 am in Federal Hill Park. RSVP at http://omalleyannouncement....by musiclady
21 comments on Fri May 29, 2015 at 05:15 PM PDT with 5 Recommends
Recommended by musiclady
- Former Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley came out swinging today on Meet the Press. He took on Bohener and the GOP's latest talking points and said we need an urban agenda.22 comments 29 Recs
- Two stories about the urge to quantify student "progress" made headlines this week. Taken separately, they are a source of rich debate for anyone interested in education in general, and those who ...55 comments 52 Recs
- Last night, Stephen Colbert laid into Walmart as only he can about their role in contributing to the wealth divide in this country, and talked ...8 comments 23 Recs
- This week's Colbert Report was to feature "StePhest Colbchella '013," a tribute to summer music festivals, ending with what is arguably the hottest band of the summer, Daft Punk. Unfortunately ...106 comments 105 Recs
- Promoted from diaries by Susan Gardner . Reince Priebus (and apparently many others ) ...364 comments 1168 Recs
- which I am happy to promote, even though I cannot claim I came up with it #MichelleRhee #EraseToTheTop let's make it go ...72 comments 225 Recs
- In this year’s sixth-grade tolerance education class here in rural red-state Nebraska, I took a bold new step: I invited a Muslim-American in to speak. His goal was not to give dawah ...104 comments 367 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.