Like most who’ve lived a long time, I'm many people in my life, and will probably be many more before I'm done, Navy in 58: to leave life that’s going nowhere. Out in 62. Eugene in 70 my kind of place, but still love the road.
Real Name: Devon Bond
Location: Oregun, USA
Occupation: Power Industry Const.
Groups: I ♥ Democratic Socialism
Hobbies: Bicycling/Snow sports/old Volvo's
Comments posted: 2643 (2 days since last comment on Fri May 01, 2015 at 08:54 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 1
Total Comment Ratings: 2720
People Following ichibon: 13
ichibon's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by ichibon
- I live in the rural Midwest. Agriculture is the dominant activity, and most folks live in small towns. In many respects, it is a good place to live. People are mostly decent and hard working. ...43 comments 68 Recs
- Thank you ABC News and and George Stephanopoulos for giving a Progressive Candidate a forum, on your national "Political Viewpoints" show. More please . Sen. Bernie Sanders Says America Needs '...169 comments 152 Recs
- Does ‘we the people’ matter anymore? Will it always be pay to play for the foreseeable future? Will we ever get our country back? Not the tea party type ‘get our country back’ but actually ...134 comments 65 Recs
- Instead of interviewing the Vermont Senator on his Sunday "Politics" show, instead of asking his Pundit Panel what they thought of the Sanders' Candidacy, Chuck Todd took it upon himself to single-...190 comments 162 Recs
- Almost every day on Facebook, Twitter, or some other social media, I see a conservative ranting away with how the Republican Party is the party of, ahem, “good Christian values” Often ...189 comments 194 Recs
- I keep a close watch on this heart of mine I keep my eyes wide open all the time I keep the ends out for the tie that binds Because you're mine, I walk the line I Walk the Line , by Johnny Cash ...22 comments 53 Recs
- They say a good guy with a gun can stop a bad guy with a gun. Apparently that doesn't apply to women. . . . A Texas (where else) teenager (fourteen) showed up behind Pasadena High School for a ...46 comments 25 Recs
- Nicholas Kristof reminds us that the structure of our economy is not an inevitable outcome. It's a choice. The eruptions in Baltimore have been tied, in complex ways, to frustrations ...111 comments 78 Recs
- Besides standing up against Trade Deals that end up exporting American Jobs; Besides calling for more equitable Tax rates on the Wealthy, that will reduce the dangerous and growing gaps in Income ...156 comments 191 Recs
- Messrs. Sturgeon, Miliband, Cameron, Clegg, Lannister, and Lannister Two important things are currently going on, for fans of complex, impenetrable stories about people with impressively highbrow-...37 comments 31 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.