BS Environmental Science, biology from NAU in Yuma AZ.
Diaries published: 1 (700 days since last diary on Mon Jun 03, 2013 at 02:53 PM PDT)
Comments posted: 1245 (1 day since last comment on Sat May 02, 2015 at 07:12 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: seldom
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 12
Total Comment Ratings: 218
Most Recommended Diary: Epilepsey Journey..., 6 comments, 12 recommends
People Following Kevskos: 12
Kevskos's Most Frequent Tags:
Kevskos's Most Recent Diaries:
Recommended by Kevskos
- The large scale universe projected onto a two-dimensional boundary There is an active field of research in cosmology and physics seeking to explain the cosmos in terms of a radical idea: we live ...92 comments 79 Recs
- Well, I thought that NPR might be the only media outlet to dare to do a fair job of reporting on Bernie Sanders and his candidacy. However, just this past Friday, I was driving and listening to 3 ...20 comments 16 Recs
- SPOILER ALERT FOR BOXING FANS Dear Bigot, Your comments after the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight were offensive. Basking in his victory, Mayweather stood on the ropes at the corner of the ring, ...17 comments 12 Recs
- Does ‘we the people’ matter anymore? Will it always be pay to play for the foreseeable future? Will we ever get our country back? Not the tea party type ‘get our country back’ but actually ...133 comments 64 Recs
- I live in the rural Midwest. Agriculture is the dominant activity, and most folks live in small towns. In many respects, it is a good place to live. People are mostly decent and hard working. ...39 comments 63 Recs
- 63 comments 82 Recs
- Welcome to the Saturday Science Edition of Overnight News Digest Overnight News Digest is a regular daily feature which provides noteworthy news items and commentary from around the world. The ...13 comments 32 Recs
- Nora Levinson is a privileged white woman--she is the CEO of Caeden , a small company that mixes tech hardware with wearable fashion. Last Wednesday, she decided to join the Freddie Gray protests ...15 comments 47 Recs
- If it weren’t for his racist and asinine blog posts, former Arizona Superintendent of Public Instruction John Huppenthal would likely be sitting in the same office today. Although the former ...4 comments 34 Recs
- If Orwell was alive today, he'd probably just shrug and ask for an extra shift at 7-eleven. The earth is a serial killer that wants us as a species dead. I respect the hell out of that. Nobody ...91 comments 68 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.