Sentimental Italian born in Pennsylvania but now a lover of California and its native plants and animals. Environmental consultant. Restoration of nature in urban settings has been my passion since my retirement.
Comments posted: 19400 (1 day since last comment on Sun May 03, 2015 at 06:45 AM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 48169
People Following Wildthumb: 13
Wildthumb's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by Wildthumb
- Langston Hughes' poem, " Harlem " has been floating around in my head, as I watch footage from Baltimore. What happens to a dream deferred? Does it dry up like a raisin in the sun? Or fester like ...181 comments 158 Recs
- The day has finally arrived! Bernie Sanders has announced that he's running for president, to save the country and the Democratic party. He's a brave man with a big heart, a sharp mind and ...343 comments 335 Recs
- "Don't walk away, just listen to me. Talk to me." A protester in West Baltimore confronted Geraldo Rivera last night before he went to his live shot for Fox News. He went OFF on Geraldo, asking ...256 comments 485 Recs
- 40 percent of conservative Republicans think global warming will never happen. And they're in chargeAs can be seen in the answers to the Gallup Poll question above, majorities of political party/ideology groups think global warming will happen in their lifetimes, according to a ...69 comments 97 Recs
- 82 comments 145 Recs
- Dear Penthouse Forum , I know that this is going to ...108 comments 81 Recs
- No, the title to this post was not written by Sean Penn (#SeanPenndejo), it's just a joke alluding to the fact despite the extreme lack of diversity in the Oscars, Mexican directors have won the ...18 comments 22 Recs
- The Hockey Stick graph, one of many climate studies attacked by Willie Soon A prominent critic of climate change has found himself mired in controversy after a spate of reports linking him to ...55 comments 64 Recs
- Slave tag used to identify enslaved workers in Charleston South Carolina. Most of us are familiar with photos of shackles and chains that symbolize the enslavement of Africans during ...170 comments 195 Recs
- Remembering Old Marcus Garvey Commentary by Black Kos Editor JoanMar "Children, children, children, children Humble yourself and become one day somehow You will remember him you will No one ...172 comments 73 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.