I am a mom, a wife and an engineer.
Comments posted: 429 (293 days since last comment on Fri Aug 08, 2014 at 05:55 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 1
Total Comment Ratings: 2342
People Following zukesgirl64: 0
zukesgirl64's Most Frequent Tags:
zukesgirl64's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by zukesgirl64
- As a resident of Albuquerque, New Mexico, I have been protesting the horrific level of police violence in my city for years. A lot of people refuse to believe us since the police department, city ...59 comments 324 Recs
- Where's the proof, Doc? At least 56 med school students at the University of Utah are asking Professor Richard Farnsworth for proof:202 comments 221 Recs
- In a swift display of Karmic justice, a Milwaukee franchise bar lost its license after the owner's racist ravings caused employees to quit en masse and the activist community rallied their troops. ...104 comments 345 Recs
- Responding to pleas from Texas Governor Greg Abbott the White House releases the following statement “We plan to withdraw all US military personnel and close all bases by December 2015” In a ...239 comments 591 Recs
- King Shepard, Sako Last summer Joe Phillips-Garcia went to a family picnic in the mountain woods of his small Kanaka Bar town, in British Columbia. That night Joe Phillips-Garcia, his cousins, and ...266 comments 335 Recs
- Oh the irony. Words fail me. Just watch the video. I especially love when he admits the Republicans have done nothing for him compared to the "Democrat Party." “But you know, the ...109 comments 86 Recs
- If you stop and think about it, every business is a service business. Businesses exist to sell, to sell they must have customers, and there is no better way to earn those customers than providing ...160 comments 274 Recs
- Anybody else worried about how seriously some of these guys are going to take this argument? South Carolina wants to be able to continue to ban gays and lesbians from ...104 comments 69 Recs
- Claudetteia Love is an academic start at Carroll High School in Louisiana. She's wrapping up her high school career before heading to Jackson State University on a full academic scholarship. ...321 comments 144 Recs
- Try to say that headline 3 times in a row Last Thursday, Arizona lawmakers, always looking to create archaic legislation, passed a bill ...25 comments 28 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.